Related Posts with Thumbnails

17 juni 2010

mijn (fantasie) reis voor de Holiday swap

Mijn oud busje staat klaar om te vertrekken. Het zal heel veel kilometers moeten afleggen. :-))
My car is ready to leave. It will be very many miles to travel. :-))
De uitgestippelde route van Belgie, door Frankrijk naar Spanje en terug (in mijn droom)
The set route from Belgium through France to Spain and back (in my dream)
Mijn geboortestad en woonplaats Leuven (Kessel Lo) Hier vertrek ik samen met Carol van http://true2scale.blogspot.com/
My birthplace and home Leuven (Kessel Lo) Here I leave with Carol http://true2scale.blogspot.com/
Hier moet ik stoppen, mijn droomstad.....Parijs
Here I stop, my dream city of Paris .....
een kijkje nemen in Bilbao Noord Spanje
a look in Bilbao northern Spain
Heerlijk genieten van de zon, lekker uitrusten en nieuwe dingen ontdekken te Malaga Spanje
Enjoy the sun, relaxing and discovering new things in Malaga Spain
Een paar dagen strandvakantie te Cadaques Spanje
A few days beach holiday in Cadaques Spain
de laatste stop plaats is in Auxerre in Frankrijk.
De vakantie is afgelopen en ik hoop dat Carol het leuk vond
The last stop is in place Auxerre in France.
The holiday is over and I hope that Carol liked it



12 opmerkingen:

  1. Super route !!
    I am remembering 30 years ago I was driving with a VW Bus and 5 people and 2 dogs to the Costa Blanca.
    It was so good to be young.

    Nina with best wishes for you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful travelling!
    Have you a little place for me on your car!
    Also on the roof is ok for me! ;-))
    Hugs
    Sonya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The van is great! I've actually traveled in the '70s and was just in that color :-)
    Your journey is very articulate and interesting: I can not wait to find out what you'll create!
    Kisses, Flora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I am very glad I have my VW bus, I bought it at a flea market. It is also for me a piece of youth sentiment of the 70 years.
    Sonya haste and come here you can leave on a trip, there is a place for you :-))
    Flora coming soon .....:-))
    groetjes Ingrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That sounds like a fantastic holiday, and the VW looks great parked outside your house, so realistic.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Cadaques is soooooooooooooooooo wonderful!!!:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Leuk verhaal en de bus vind ik helemaal geweldig! Gr. Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Desde EspaƱa te deseo que disfrutes del viaje y te doy la bienvenida.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. How did you know that I want to visit all of those places? Ah... I am looking forward to unpacking my souvenirs that you kindly sent :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Ingrid wat is dit leuk bedacht zeg, ik ga je proberen te volgen!

    Groetjes Jody.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dank je wel voor het bericht en heel fijn dat je hier op bezoek kwam
Thank you for the message and very nice that you came to visit here
Ingrid